Day 1: Introduction to Deep Learning

Please feel free to post any queries regarding the Day 1 learning unit here.

Also, add all you can think about the Deep Learning Applications in daily lives.

4 Likes

Mam I unable to see the bootcamp constents. When I use the go butyon from the dashboard page, it returns to the same page of dashboard. I am having this problem from last night. Plz resolve this issue!

1 Like

Hi @sathish24
We’re working on this issue and it should be fixed asap.
Thanks for letting us know.

Thanyou mam and I hope everything would be fine!

Fraud Detection, Self Driving Cars, Language Translation will comes under Deep Learning Applications I think.

6 Likes

personalized teaching assistant for students

1 Like

I guess google photos also comes under Deep learning application

2 Likes

pixel restoration, diseases identification.

2 Likes

Deep learning is also used in Robotics

1 Like

Deep learning like RNN is used in Forecasting also.
Voice, face recognition as well.

2 Likes

How RNN is used in Forecasting?

1 Like

@gunnika
Mam I found what went wrong, that is what redirects me to the same page. Actually yesterday I changed my primary email setting in dhpi accounts to other mail id which is not used for registration! But now I setted by old id which I used for registration and finally the bootcamp button is working and I get redirected to the content page!

1 Like

The rate at which Deep Learning is growing is exponential.Many applications can be formed from it.One of the application is accumulation of both fields i.e. Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing.For instance you can caption the image itself if it is given as an input (Neural Image Caption Generator).Although this task seems simple for human beings,but it is arduous for computers to learn.However, deep learning techniques has made this conundrum task lucid if copious amount of data is provided to deep learning models for training.

2 Likes

@manideep would you like to answer that since you have suggested forecasting?

Great to know that @sathish24!

Great introduction to the topic of Deep Learning! An interesting application that hasn’t been discussed is using deep learning to create embeddings. These embeddings are often combined with clustering techniques or are used as inputs in a separate model. I’ve seen them applied in text and graph analytics already. Cool stuff!

7 Likes

Deep Learning techniques are used in various recommendation machines in variety of popular websites. Also an exciting application I think will be huge in future is Generative Art using GANs.

3 Likes

can you please explain more insightful difference between pytorch and tensorflow?

2 Likes

It was a concise introduction,Mam.
I believe Explainable and Interpretable models are important when AI is used for applications in Healthcare

2 Likes

Recently i`ve gone through a blog which was about Generative adversarial networks i think this also uses Deep Learning

1 Like